- YouTube: “72 hours of content is uploaded every minute; content discovery is very important” 23 May 2013 | 9:27 am
- Operators charge 15 times more per GB in Germany than Finland 23 May 2013 | 9:19 am
- Virgin Media sells backhaul to Sky in £49m deal 23 May 2013 | 8:09 am
- NSN/Ericsson/Huawei MoU raises serious questions over the need for OSS standardization 23 May 2013 | 7:04 am
- Ericsson to close down telecom cable business 22 May 2013 | 10:11 am
For over a decade the SIMalliance has been supporting the creation, deployment and management of secure mobile services across the globe. A non-profit trade association, the SIMalliance is working in partnership with members and the wider mobile community to anticipate and address the security, identity and mobility challenges of an increasingly converged internet.
Each year SIMalliance brings the mobile industry together at its SIMposium event, in partnership with Informa Telecoms & Media; showcasing new technologies, discussing emerging models and tackling key market challenges.
SIMalliance hosts the annual SIMagine competition, recognising the very best in secure mobile application and service creation.
The SIMalliance’s membership is responsible for delivering the most widely distributed secure mobile application delivery platform in the world (SIM/USIM). This collective heritage and expertise, combined with a strong commitment to research and development, places SIMalliance in a unique position to help shape the future of secure mobile application delivery.
Where decision makers do business
Informa Telecoms & Media’s event portfolio of must-attend events has set the industry standard for over 20 years.
Our congress and exhibitions, delivered in consultation with the industry and supported by our in-house analyst teams, drive the industry’s agenda.
Attracted by quality content, we consistently deliver a high-calibre audience of decision-makers from the mobile, fixed, alternative, wholesale, MVNO, broadband and satellite operator communities.