- Huawei pledges £10m to support UK universities while US relations fray 3 December 2013 | 3:20 pm
- Qualcomm Atheros: Power up 3 December 2013 | 11:55 am
- Black Friday reveals US mobile shopping growth 3 December 2013 | 10:43 am
- CSG International: Waking the sleeping lion 3 December 2013 | 10:32 am
- Telefonica shuts down Jajah services 3 December 2013 | 10:10 am
Registered journalists are entitled to a free badge to attend the conference sessions. If you would like to apply for a badge please email us with your full contact details including the name of your publication and your job title. A fully equipped press room and meeting facility will be available on site to enable you to set up meetings with key speakers at the event.
Collecting your Press Badge
Your press badge will be available at event reception when you arrive at the Hotel on the first morning of the conference. You will need to bring with you either your official press pass or a copy of your publication with a contribution from yourself.