- Dish says Softbank poses national security threat 24 May 2013 | 2:14 pm
- Dishing the dirt 24 May 2013 | 12:03 pm
- UK wholesale fibre start up gets £50m injection 24 May 2013 | 11:44 am
- AT&T to gain over $730m annually from monthly admin fee 24 May 2013 | 9:41 am
- Elitecore enables CSPs to target Hospitality Wi-Fi through a Cloud-based platform 24 May 2013 | 8:45 am
Registered journalists are entitled to a free badge to attend the conference sessions. If you would like to apply for a badge please email us with your full contact details including the name of your publication and your job title. A fully equipped press room and meeting facility will be available on site to enable you to set up meetings with key speakers at the event.
Collecting your Press Badge
Your press badge will be available at event reception when you arrive at the Hotel on the first morning of the conference. You will need to bring with you either your official press pass or a copy of your publication with a contribution from yourself.